Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you want to know before raiding with desire people!

5 posters

Go down

Things you want to know before raiding with desire people! Empty Things you want to know before raiding with desire people!

Post  Zacy Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:56 am

Okay peeps here is the player wikipidea of desire, i want you all to come with inputs, and this not meant for anyone taking any offence nor getting mad, take as it is, fun and nothing more Laughing
I want you to write all little details about people, like I did below so that new members can have a laugh and find out what people are like!
I want all fun things people have done over the time they played wow also what you think when you hear the players name, this is not I hate him because if that , so im gonna kick ya in groin if someone post something like that! Suspect

Players:
Ondu , prolly the biggest dps whore in the guild without a question, which mostly ends up in him lying dead on floor, happens to be very fond of epics too! (Class :Rogue, Role:DPS, when he isn't dead from over-aggro'ing!
Creap, The slack master, still axtroz might take the title anytime soon, first in "Slacker of the month " (Class + Role : Healadin !
Soetnozen, Soet's hots are legendary, first in the run for "Hotti of the month" (Class: Drood, Role" Hot'ter)
Axtroz, The meat shield, 2nd in the run for "Slacker of the month", Ninja pulls when Athila is in normal form , wonder if it is to get on top of the aggro list, so it looks like he is doing something Laughing or because he thinks we are just wayyyy to slow in pulling. Also he have a bad tendencity to get drunk right before we try on prince (Kara) (Class : Warrior , Role: Meat shield)
Sonaroz, Possibly got the most advance pc ever, heard a rumor about him making food on it and warming coffe, and it also said to be gas-cooled, dont light a fire mate, hate to have ya blow up doing a raid Very Happy (Class: Mage , Role: Prolly one of the only mage able to make a table, so thats his role) Very Happy
Athila, Our glorius Leader , (cant really speak bad of him, might end up getting kicked), but anyways I will take my chances, prolly the slowest panther of all the panthers out there, atleast so slow that he got killed by prince's nova twice, he got novaed, combat rez'ed , and got novaed again. mate , one word "DASH"!(Class: Drood, Role: Tank or Dps, when he is of cause not dead from the nova) Very Happy
Himli, Another one of our great healadin, sounds like he is half a sleep when he talks on vt , so I got to admit he sometimes makes me worried, weather he is napping between pulls, but atleast he seems to be awake when it counts (Class/role: Healadin) Very Happy

The time is now 4:53 so ill jump to bed, but fear not Zacy will be back with more updates to this great list of things you want to know before raiding with people Laughing

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Zacy
Zacy

Back to top Go down

Things you want to know before raiding with desire people! Empty Re: Things you want to know before raiding with desire people!

FIRST!
Zacy
Zacy

Back to top Go down

Things you want to know before raiding with desire people! Empty Re: Things you want to know before raiding with desire people!

SECOND!
Zacy
Zacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacy Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 am

Third!
Zacy
Zacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtroz Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm

You are slow on pulling, stop drinking water, drink alcohol like me!

Axtroz

Back to top Go down

Post  Creap Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 pm

Sonaroz is without a doubt the coolest DJ evah in the history of Swedish owned VT servers.. They call him DJ Gazz.. Playing music and making coffee on the same piece of machine!!

Lurky.. (not sure he's in the guild still) He is the Jeopardy meister of this guild with his macro spamming the guild chat for two hours in a row. Role: Retardin/shockadin running around blasting rogues in AV.
Creap
Creap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabath Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:53 pm

shadowberty, the guild gay, alot of us will know him as the guy in the pink / purple dress who is dancing in his little pillar of light, ask him for a photo and it will proberably be of him with his leg around another guy :O

Sabath

Back to top Go down

Post  Soetnozen Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:03 pm

I miss you gays! Sad

Soetnozen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down